Work from anywhere. Our office, your home, or anything convenient.
Xoxoday is looking for a Category Manager to manage a group or category of digital products. The goal is to improve the sales and profitability of businesses to drive sustainable growth.
Visit - stores.xoxoday.com so the interview call is more meaningful.
- PL ownership: Drive and ensure 100% achievement of the targeted sales numbers of the category.
- Ensure Profitability by negotiating the best category margins, securing marketing support from brands, and focusing on delivering the budgeted top-line and bottom-line.
- Assortment planning: Ensure we have a competitive catalog compared to other players across brands and sub-categories.
- Customer Experience: Anticipate and create solutions for customer pain points. Should be able to resolve customer escalation and deliver on the expected NPS for the category.
- Category marketing: Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly calendars Have joint marketing plans signed off with partner brands, execute the plan in coordination with the internal team
- Operational efficiency: Work with cross-functional teams like CS, Finance, Sales to ensure a smooth functioning system and to be able to deliver on the required set of parameters measured across each function
- Working with customers and merchandisers and finding new ways of expanding product categories.
- Responsible for demand and supply planning both sides of the business and planning marketing and sales strategies for the category growth.
- Joint Planning with Product / Sales and Marketplace team: Work closely with the marketplace team to ensure sufficient visibility to our products and jointly participate in the marketing events conducted on the platform.
Following skills are mandatory:
- 2-7 years of experience in global category roles, preferably digital categories.
- Hands-on in Sales, Operations, and Category Management.
- Strong analytical aptitude in problem-solving, multi-tasker, critical thinker, and a tactical executioner with a proven track record of finding solutions to business problems.
- Good communication skills / Good analytical skills along with sales/marketing knowledge.
- MBA from reputed colleges would be preferred
- Team management experience will be a plus, its cross functional role.
- A strategic thinker along with a growth mindset will be a right fit
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Plum (a vertical in xoxoday)
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Plum works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.